Oscor currently has a opening for Assembly. This position is responsible for assembling medical devices with fine attention to detail following FDA, ISO and order specifications. These duties are performed under a microscope in a clean room environment. The position is responsible for ensuring the production is timely, accurate and meets strict quality requirements using basic hand tools, fixtures, inspection gauges, and limited precision measuring devices to complete tasks.
• Experience working with and ability to handle small precision parts
• Excellent dexterity and ability to work well under a microscope
• Requires the ability to understand basic drawings, schematics, and blueprints
• Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Oscor is proud to be a Drug Free Workplace